It’s been long time coming.
We’re happy to announce after a couple years of taking on hand selected eCommerce websites, we’re now officially accepting a wide range of eCommerce type websites.
eCommerce websites may include: Online clothing stores, business conference tour sales, marketing consultants, art galleries, doctor’s office, pet walkers, hair salons, crowd-funding and many more!
Why did it take so long?
We aren’t offering just a website that sells your goods and services, we’re offering capabilities that most other companies can’t even come close to. And to keep with our mission of delivering high-end websites at untouchable prices, we needed to make sure this was something we were able to achieve.
Here’s a few of our available features:
- Subscription (recurring) fees – Ideal for those running subscription services whether online or in person – such as ongoing appointments.
- Appointment Booking – Perfect for anyone such as a Doctor’s office, Pet Groomer, Consultant, among several others that are selling time slots or reservations.
- Product Add-Ons – Fits most situations, such as a required logo for a school uniform purchase, adding an additional marketing seminar to the conference purchase or perhaps an option to upgrade the service to a higher level.
- In-house payment processing options – don’t just be stuck with PayPal as your source of everything! Yes several people choose PayPal, but with our system, you stay professional while doing so.
- Force Sells – this is great for those whom have a mandatory product or service fee purchase with a certain product.
- PDF Invoices for your customers!
- Easily Print PDF Invoices or Packing Lists for your retail customers for delivery.
- PDF Certificate and Vouchers – Are you a retail store? What better than to sell gift certificates/vouchers to your buyers. Similar to running your own Groupon!
- Product Bundles – Offer more and get more!
- Online Coupons – based on several options – too many to even describe!
- Award Store Credit to your loyal customers
- FedEx/UPS/USPS Shipping integration options
- Zone Shipping and delivery fees
- Cost of Goods Reporting
- And More!
We do still require anyone seeking to use Lyquid Agency for their eCommerce website to speak with a Site Manager first, as we are still personally quoting each project based on the specific project needs – tailoring the cost directly to the project as opposed to one flat rate. While you hear the saying “Every project is different,” this couldn’t be more true for a professionally and properly developed eCommerce website.
What can you expect your initial investment to be?
Not including additional services, such as Logo or Business Card design, you’re base website cost will fall between only $350 – 2,500! Your monthly or annual payment will also depend on the features needed as well. Your Site Manager will be able to supply you with a personal cost structure.
Interested in using Lyquid Agency as your “behind the scenes” foundation for your eCommerce based website?Button Text