UPDATE: Support Team Hours and Availability
Our Support Team & Billing Dept is available:
- Monday – Friday 10:00am – 7:00pm (CST).
- Saturday 10:00am – 2:00pm (CST).
- Emergency level support (our system detects these during off hours) will remain Monday – Sunday 9:00am – 9:00pm (CST). Please read below to understand what this includes.
How we handle your ticket:
- Your account must be in good standing prior to submitting a Support Ticket.
- Support Tickets are handled in the order received. Depending on the complexity of the request, it may take longer to fulfill.
- Initial Support Team responses usually take anywhere between 20 minutes to 8 hours which is dependent on the amount of tickets we have at any given time. We will always strive to respond as fast as possible to acknowledge your initial request and let you know we’ll be working on your ticket soon.
What is classified as an “Emergency Level Support Request”
- Your website has crashed (keep in mind, we do periodic server resets which will take your website down for approx 5 -75 minutes).
- You are not receiving emails (you MUST allow for a minimum of 1 hour prior to opening a ticket as servers out of our control, such as Google or your mobile apps, may take longer to receive or notify you of new emails)
Items not considered “emergency”
- General updates to your website
- Adding an email address to your account
- If you broke a layout or page when you were editing something
- Questions on marketing items or general guidance requested (including traffic and Google inquiries)